Healthy, Wealthy, and Whys Podcast: Introduction Episode
Physical and Financial Wellness Tips for a Happier You
Why start a physical and financial wellness podcast? Listen to find out the reason behind it all and what to expect when listening to this podcast. Hosts Scott Fischer and Chelsea Poore from Enza Financial, LLC share the reason behind the Healthy, Wealthy, and Whys Podcast.
View our full list of podcast episodes below:
Scott’s Recipe: Berry Delicious Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup strawberry flavored yogurt
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar (optional)
Directions: In the container of a blender, combine the mixed berries, strawberry yogurt, banana, milk, and sugar. Cover, and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Chelsea’s Recipe: Mason Jar Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup vanilla Yoplait yogurt or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened Almond Breeze original Almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chai seeds or ground flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- top with your favorite fruit! (optional)
Directions: Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a mason jar with a tight-fitting lid. Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating. Eat on the go!