Why do you need short-term savings? How do you use short-term savings? Join us as we welcome Melissa Haber, Vice President from Westfield Bank, to talk about short-term savings!
More on Westfield Bank:
Started in 2001 by Westfield Insurance, Westfield Bank has grown to $1.9 Billion in assets and serves over 25,000 customers throughout North East Ohio. Melissa believes they are successful because they are privately held with a focus on long-term client relationships with access to local decision makers. Westfield helps their high net worth clients meet their financial goals by providing flexible deposit and loan products.
Listen to the Short-Term Savings Episode Below:
Take it one FDIC-insured bank at a time. Enter all of your personal, business and government accounts for that bank, then go through all three steps. When your report for the first bank is complete, start back here with your next bank and so on, until you have a report for each bank where you have deposit accounts. Click the link below to access the EDIE Calculator.
Melissa’s Healthy Recipe: Bruschetta Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, about 6 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
For the bruschetta:
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Add the chicken breasts to a 9×13 baking dish.
- Add the oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over the chicken and turn to coat.
- Let chicken set for 10 minutes while the oven heats to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- While the chicken is baking, add all of the ingredients for the bruschetta to a bowl and toss to combine.
- When chicken is cooked through, remove from the oven and top with the mozzarella.
- Pour the bruschetta over the chicken and return to the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese and warm the tomatoes.