Linda CahillCo-Owner || Principal
Linda Cahill is a natural-born leader, full of life, energy and laughter that has the ability to brighten anyone’s worst day. She lives in the moment—enticed by curiosity and spontaneity, her moral compass guides her path of life. Poised with confidence and fueled by passion, she identifies opportunities and determines critical decisions quickly. Linda is a force to reckon with; her intelligence, keen perceptive, and continuous drive make actionable ideas reality through strategic execution.
GET IN CONTACT:
Linda Cahill is the Co-Owner and Principal of Enza Financial—serving primarily as the Director of the Retirement Plan Division. She began her career more than thirty years ago alongside Joe Crea as his assistant while attending Baldwin-Wallace University full-time. Many years of hard-work and determination, Joe became a mentor to Linda in her pursuit to someday be a business owner.
Today, Linda is proud and humbled to be one of Cleveland’s few women-owned financial service businesses. She continues to grow the company’s clientele and build strong, personal relationships—some of which have become close friends. Linda believes risks big and small are a part of life and her ability to see the bigger picture allows her to make insightful recommendations tailored to each client. However, her relationship with each client and the deep understanding of each of their business goals encourages her to capitalize on the risk’s potential.
College: Baldwin-Wallace University
Degree: Bachelors of Science—Business Administration
- Shareholder and Principal of Member Firm of M Financial Company
- Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJ)
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Retirement Plans Associate
- Ohio Life and Health Insurance License
- Qualified and Non-Qualified Executive Benefit Plans
- Specialization in Life and Disability Insurance
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Series 6
- Series 63
- Series 26
- Board Member of Greater East Ohio Alzheimer’s Association
- American Society of Chartered Life Underwriters
- Cleveland Association of Life Underwriters
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Fairlawn Country Club Membership Committee
- Your Partner in HR
- Former Board Member of Cleveland Reads
- National Association of Plan Advisors
Fun, carefree and warmhearted. A woman of wanderlust and 365 ideas. Slightly obsessed with lists. Avid-skier and golfer. Magazine recipe collector. Commonly can be found searching for her keys with a cappuccino in hand.