A natural born leader, Christine embodies the perfect blend of charisma and confidence. She is led by her passion to help others, and uses her drive and determination to accomplish any challenge that may come her way. Christine also has a keen sense for recognizing talent in others, and she prides herself in being able to bring a team together to help them succeed. Efficient, energetic, charming, and inspiring— Christine is a force to be reckoned with!
GET IN CONTACT:
As a Principal at Enza Financial, Christine oversees the Life Insurance Division. She has nearly 20 years of experience working exclusively with high-net-worth families and business owners and has focused on designing and implementing insurance solutions to help meet their every need along the way. Christine believes in holistic, well-rounded solutions while partnering with a team of professionals to help achieve better results for her clients. She brings a unique perspective to many financial conversations as she sees things through a risk mitigation and management lens. Christine strongly believes that life insurance and other personal risk mitigation tools, such as disability insurance and long-term care insurance, are assets that should be managed and monitored over time.
College: Miami University
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Business (Cum Laude)
Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude)
Major: Finance and Journalism
Certifications and Licenses:
- Shareholder and Principal of Member Firm, M Financial
- Specialization in Life, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance Solutions
- Ohio Life and Health Insurance License
- Michigan Life and Health Insurance License
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7 and 63
- Cleveland Public Library Foundation board member
- Northern Ohio Charitable Gift Planners board member & vice president
- Miami University Cleveland Alumni Chapter board member
- MIAMI Women Regional Ambassador
- Founder of the Miami Women’s Network
- Estate Planning Council of Cleveland member
- Active volunteer for the Arthritis Foundation
A native of Northeast Ohio, Christine and her family currently live on the west side of Cleveland. She has two daughters, who keep her busy and on her toes. Christine and her husband, Chris, both graduated from Miami University, creating one dynamic “Miami merger!” Christine likes to stay active and loves reading a good book. She is an organized and detail-oriented person, who says she can’t decide if she likes a to-do list, or an Excel spreadsheet to better organize the many balls she enjoys juggling.