Joe CreaFounder || President
Joe Crea is a man of tradition and order, taking pride in bringing family and communities together. The United States Army Veteran leads by example, demonstrating dedication, honesty and dignity. Joe’s clear advice and guidance along difficult paths is valued among many relationships, professional and personal. He takes the role of organizer – tackling the most challenging projects with grace and figuring out how all the pieces of the puzzle work together for maximum value. Joe is a man of his word, exemplifying his strong-willed nature to make dreams a reality.
GET IN CONTACT:
Joe Crea is the founder and President of Enza Financial. With more than 40 years in the business, he is an experienced consultant for businesses ranging from large corporations to individual entrepreneurs. A truly humbled man, his expertise and knowledge continues to grow in estate planning, executive benefits, and guiding business owners through difficult decisions of perpetuating their businesses. Over the years, Joe has built and will continue building many long-term relationships with clients while accomplishing tremendous success together.
College: Miami University of Ohio
Degree: Bachelors of Science and Business Administration
Major: Business Marketing
- Shareholder and Principal of Member Firm, M Financial
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Ohio Life and Health Insurance License
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Series 6
- Series 63
- Board Member of The Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity
- American Society of Chartered Life Underwriters
- Cleveland Association of Life Underwriters
- Association of Advanced Life Underwriters
- The Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Trustee for Ohio Boys Town
- Former Trustee for Benedictine High School
- Former Trustee for United Disabilities Services
A Cleveland native and family man, true Cleveland Browns fan, lover of the Marvel Series. A proud father of two successful men, Michael, an entrepreneur like his father, owner and operator of Unsung Brewery in Anaheim, CA and Joe, Jr. who is the Director for International Marketing and Communications for the U.S. Green Building Council in Washington DC. Joe also enjoys gardening, golfing, and a good cigar. During his off time you can find him living in a villa in Florida, driving to Starbucks Coffee on a classic Cushman scooter for the morning newspaper and a Cup-A-Joe for his wife Joanne and himself.