Kiowa SpeckSenior Retirement Consultant
Kiowa Speck is dedicated and consistently over delivers when achieving a goal. He is humble, patient and practical. Kiowa is a family man that upholds tradition and embodies integrity throughout all aspects of life. He is undoubtedly reliable – a man of his word, never failing to follow through.
A twenty-year United States Navy Veteran and known as a jack-of-all-trades, Kiowa’s methodical thought process assists in managing retirement plans, optimizing plan designs, and ensuring client deadlines are accomplished efficiently and punctually. He understands and grasps key details for how different elements of strategies are intertwined, providing clients a clear educational understanding of complex and technical solutions. His social skills are highly-valued, as he is a key liaison for client relations, organizations and employee communications.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Professional Plan Consultant®
- Certified Health Savings Advisor
- Variable Annuity Licensed
- Ohio Life and Health Insurance License
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Series 7
- 17-year member of The American Legion
- Supporter of the USO
- 18-year partner of the Ohio Special Olympics
King of one-liners, bilingual in sarcasm and a good pep-talk. Parking lots undeniably bring out the best of his OCD. On a nice summer day, you can find him with a Coney dog and a cold one.